Unfortunately, due to a variety of circumstances, we have to cancel the NEPPFA Chapter Meeting that was scheduled for Monday June 1, 2015.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the Red Hook Brewery for our October meeting. Details about the October meeting will be coming soon.
Please feel free to contact Harry Gaston with any questions
PS: If you paid to reserve a seat for the June 1 meeting, a refund will be sent shortly.
JOIN US – MONDAY, JUNE 1st
Framers across New England will return to the Sturbridge Host Hotel once again this year for our spring meeting.
Ron Stark – aka “Mickey’s Doctor” – director of S/R Laboratories Animation Art Conservation Center in Westlake Village, Calif., is a premier authority on the conservation and collecting of animation art and related items and served as consulting conservator and archivist to Disney World Wide Publishing and Disney Art Editions.
Ron will discuss the history and background of animation art, technical issues, and provide framing tips and techniques.
- 1:00pm-2:30pm: Understanding Animation Art* with Ron Stark. Registration Required. (See below)
- 3:00pm-4:30pm: Proper Framing Techniques for Animation Art* with Ron Stark. Registration Required. (See below)
- 4:30pm-6:00pm: Vendor Reception. Come see what’s NEW from your local suppliers and vendors. Check in, vendor trade show, mix and mingle, light fare and beverages, register for door prizes, cast your popular choice vote for the open framing competition pieces. Everyone is welcome.
- 6:00pm: General meeting, open framing competition judging results, door prizes presented by vendors, evening presentation. Everyone is welcome.
Show & Tell, Q&A
During our evening meeting Ron Stark will hold a Show & Tell and Question & Answer session. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own animation art items for discussion or just bring some good questions for the expert.
*Pre-registration required for 1pm and 3pm events, as we need to have a count. Space is limited. Register soon to be assured a spot. Everyone is invited at 4:30. Why not bring a framer friend?
You can register ONLINE with PayPal or a credit card, or by mailing a check (see printable form below). When checking out online, please be sure to enter name of business and names of attendees in “Special Instruction Box from Buyer”, to complete your registration.
Ron Stark Events 6/1/15 1&3pm $97.00 (NON MEMBER) cancelled
Price includes $2.00 per person online registration card convenience fee. Your PayPal receipt serves as your admission ticket for this event. If you have multiple attendees, please change quantity in shopping cart.
For those mailing a check before the deadline of May 27, please click image below for a mailable form:
- Driving Directions from the Mass Pike and Rte I-84:
Follow the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) to exit 9. Immediately after the toll booth you are on I-84.
Follow I-84 to exit 3B, (Rt 20 W) Hotel entrance is approx. 1 mile on the right on Rt 20 West.
- Sturbridge Host Hotel 366 Main St. Sturbridge, MA
- Printable Flyer for this event: CLICK HERE cancelled
Printable Registration Form: CLICK HERE cancelled